Belbin Team Profiles
Belbin’s Team Profiles is about identifying the skills, abilities, attributes and personalities of each individual within a team. This exercise will help to bring all the skills of each team member together to achieve the best results.
Belbin Team Profiles
This programme evaluates each team members personalities and skills to identify what roles they play within a team. By doing this you are establishing who is best at what which will ensure you get the best results both as a team and individually.
Any member of staff wishing to understand the people who exist within generic teams or their own teams, and who wish to get the most out of individuals and the team as a whole.
- The characteristics of effective teams
- The importance of team chemistry in developing effective teams
- Introduction to the 9 Belbin Team Roles
- Combining Team Roles
- Understanding allowable and unallowable weaknesses of Belbin Team Roles
- How differing roles compliment and conflict with one another
- Using Belbin Team Roles in practical applications for :
- building effective teams
- defining roles for team members
- managing conflict within teams
- appreciating strengths and weaknesses amongst individuals within teams
- generally playing to team strengths
- Becoming familiar with your own Belbin profile
- Obtaining feedback on the accuracy of your own Belbin profile.
- Pre-course completion by delegates of Team Roles Questionnaire (takes approx 20 mins to complete online)
Working With Us
When employing our services, you can expect training that is relevant, practical, excellent value for money and aligned to your core values, culture and beliefs.
The cost of our training includes all of the following plus a free initial face to face consultation meeting with the course trainer to determine your specific requirements.
Tom Courtney is a highly skilled and experienced Training & Development Specialist who has operated across all Industry Sectors over the last 27 years, delivering a comprehensive range of Training & Development interventions to a whole variety of Clients throughout the UK and internationally. He has extensive skills, knowledge and experience related to improving “individual”, “team” and “organisational” performance and takes pride in establishing and sustaining effective and enduring client relationships.
Tom achieves measurable results related to improved client and employee satisfaction by sharing his extensive business training acumen in line with the specific requirements identified by his client group. Some of his key achievements to date include:-
The Design, Development , Delivery & Evaluation of:
- UK Oil Industries inaugural DTi Business to Business Mentoring Initiative through the Department of Trade and Industry
- unique Price Waterhouse Management Programme in Azerbaijan
- worldwide Project Management Programme for International Oil & Gas Offshore Vessel Logistics Organisation
- worldwide Quality Management Programme for Major Oil Contractor
- Level 5 Senior Management Development Programme for UK National Fire Service
- “Training & Learning Skills” Programme for Fire and Rescue Service
- North Scotland’s inaugural Head Teacher Management Development Programme
Tom was also responsible for obtaining the first Belbin Agency Licence in Scotland and achieving the first SQA in Education Business Partnership Activities. Tom has owned his own Consultancy Business for the last 9 years and has held Directorships and Non Executive Roles in a range of private and public sector organisations over the years. A trained Behavioural Analyst, his career has taken him throughout Europe, Asia, the USA, the Middle and Far East and he has appeared a number of times on TV as a guest presenter on Training and Development matters.